This 2005 Series II Riviera 3000 Offshore was one of the last ones ever made & we are now considering all serious offers.
These are one of Riv's most popular vessels and coupled with twin 285HP Diesels & shafts, she is a winner across the board. Unlike the majority of sports cruisers of this size, the Riv 3000 has a massive, wide bodied cockpit to do your entertaining, fishing and cooking in; with room to still move about comfortably. These vessels are so well designed with an abundance of storage, stable at anchor with her wide beam and made to the standard you expect from Riviera. She really is the perfect all-rouder for family day trips, overnight fishing trips and weekends away. 'Discovery' has a lovely double island bed forward, a compact yet functional galley, enclosed head and shower plus dinette, lounge and entertainment including a TV, all contained in the saloon. She was antifouled only in November last year and has just had the following extensive work completed ready for her new owner.
- REMOVE OLD EXHAUST ELBOWS TO BE SENT AWAY FOR NEW ONES TO BE MADE
- STRIP, CLEAN AND RE-SEAL HEAT EXCHANGERS
- SUPPLY AND FIT NEW OIL COOLERS
- FIT NEW TURBO TO STB ENGINE, FIT NEW EXHAUST ELBOW WITH NEW V-BAND CLAMP
- REFIT STB SUPERCHARGER, HEAT EXCHANGERS, REFIT ORIGINAL PORT TURBO WITH NEW ELBOW AND V-BAND CLAMP
- FILL BOTH ENGINES WITH NEW COOLANT
- REPLACE ALTERNATOR BELTS AND SUPERCHARGER BELTS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE OILS AND FILTERS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE FUEL FILTERS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BOTH AIR FILTERS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE IMPELLERS
- CLEAN OUT SEA STRAINERS, AND G/BOX COOLERS
- SUPPLY AND FIT NEW PORT IGNITION BARREL AND KET
We don't expect this popular model to be on the market for long, especially with all this work having just been finished, so please don't delay in contacting us to make an appointment to inspect this fantastic vessel.
Sunshine Boat Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents or surveyors to investigate such details. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Bribie Island QLD
Family, Off-shore Fishing
Twin 285HP Diesels with shaft drives
Shafts with 4 blade bronze props
Compact galley in saloon with fridge, microwave, sink and storage PLUS stainless BBQ for cockpit
Forward double island bed
Clarion stereo & TV
Bimini, clears and rear enclosed camping cover
20Lb plough, chain and electric windlass
Life jackets, fire extinguishers
12v/240v + generator